It is hard to imagine what life will look like in three, five, or even ten years from now.
The good news is you don’t have to have it all figured out.
I have an exercise to share with you that changed my life!
I call this list my 100 Life Goals.
The point here is to dream and not worry about the how.
Here’s how you do it – make a list of 100 things you want to do in your life.
These goals can be silly, scary, huge, small, easy, challenging, fun, exciting, weird, or whatever you want; your life, your goals.
Here is my list:
- Ride in a hot air balloon ✅
- Swimming in Singapore
- Ride a train somewhere
- Snowboard in Wyoming
- Drink dirty martinis in NYC
- Rollerblade around a city
- Ride in a snowmobile
- Be silent for a week
- Fast for a week
- Surf in Hawaii
- Compete in salsa dancing competition
- Go on a cycling trip abroad
- Go a year without booze
- Host Thanksgiving for friends and fam
- Go to an NHL game
- Squash wine grapes with my feet
- Take my mom on a trip ✅
- Go to Oktoberfest In Germany
- Own a sprinter van and travel
- Be my own boss ✅
- DJ a party ✅
- Go sailing in the Mediterranean
- Donate money to charity
- Mentor a younger girl
- Be a minimalist
- Sing the national anthem ✅
- Hike in the redwood Forrest
- Go to the Burning Man festival
- Float in the dead sea
- Bike 100 miles in a day
- Own a Jeep wrangler
- Live in a foreign country
- Make a baby
- Write a book or ebook
- Learn Spanish ✅
- Live near the beach
- Build something with my hands
- Be on a podcast ✅
- Fly in a helicopter
- Marry my soulmate
- Take cooking lessons abroad
- Do a standing back tuck
- Get yoga teacher certified
- Go white water rafting
- Install a community piece of art
- Spend no unnecessary money for a month
- Plant a garden
- Learn how to Saber champagne
- Learn to play tennis
- Go without a cell phone for a week
- Climb a 14er in Colorado
- Speak in front of hundreds of people
- Host a retreat ✅
- Become a surf instructor
- Learn to the guitar
- Camp in a national park ✅
- Write a series of 100 hand-written notes
- Be on a magazine cover
- Start an email list ✅
- Start a business with my mom
- Reach absolute financial freedom
- Start a non-profit
- Buy a house in ATX
- Get published in a health magazine
- Write and sing a song in Spanish
- Start an event company
- Work with a personal stylist
- Buy a manual convertible car
- Live to 104 years old
I stopped here, but I never stop dreaming. I add new goals every month or whenever I am feeling inspired.
Design this list, and you can essentially design your life.
The most empowering aspect of my life is knowing that I am consciously creating the experiences I want in life outside of what I feel like I “should” be doing.
This list gives me direction and keeps me focused.
I refer to this list whenever I feel lost or bored.
My ultimate purpose in life is to INSPIRE!
Inspire people to dream big, consciously create, take action and operate at their highest human potential! This list is an example of what Living Large means to me. It’s not about the money or the things, but experiencing life and feeling f*cking fabulous doing it (which means having a healthy, capable body, mind, and spirit).
I hope this email leaves you inspired to create a list of your own!
Who do you want to become?
Krista Living Large